I am so excited to share with you my new book, Athens, the city in your pocket !
This book is about Athens, and it is very important for me, because it is all I always wanted to have for preparing my travel. A little book, light one, easy to have always on you, only with essentials and basics to let you visualize and quickly be familiar with this city.
When traveling, particular in big city like Athens, everybody needs to prepare some basics to enjoy more the place you will be when arrived. So this book is summarizing some essentials for let you be like a fish in the sea when you arrived. With my book and the little focus on map for each districts, you won’t be lost, and be free of stress and can focus on why you’ll be here : enjoy this amazing city of Athens.
- Chapter One : Athens Airport Tour,
- Chapter Two : how to connect with the city center from Airport at the best way and for the best deal.
- Chapter Three : An easy and fast way to visualize the city before arriving. It will helps you to understand which district is the best for you to book your hotel, where are the worth visited districts and how long should be your journey
- Chapter Four : Introduction to the Greek Food. Eating local food is always a way to enjoy more your journey
- Chapter Five : Focus of my 3 favorite restaurants to have a delicious and beautiful morning.
- Chapter Six : Some of Streets photographies to give you a little preview of how to walk in Athens really worth it.
More info and preview about my book here :
Thank you for reading,